There are many types of ways to get rid of your rat problem. However, one must first know how to detect rather or not a rat is your problem:
- Finding rat droppings is a definite clue to having rats in your home
- Rat holes within your walls
- Chewed wires that cannot be explained otherwise
- Finding snakes in your home, chances are they followed a rodent into your home
- If your pets are too hyper or animated he or she could be restless due to a new unwelcomed pet
Spotting these telltale signs will help you determine if a rat is in your home. However, what method is best for ridding your home from these nasty rodents? This article from this Sandy Springs Pest Control Company near Atlanta, GA should help.